Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Dress it Up by Buttercup

Happy Mother's Day! This morning I enjoyed a nice breakfast with my Mom, where I suprised her with a secret gift I had stashed away in my purse! One of her gifts was Spidey by Stampotique which she is really excited about!

Gift giving is such a fun thing. Why not personalize it with your own crafty sass? You can dress up an envelope, personalize a gift tag, even stamp your own gift bag or gift wrap. Why not? It's not always all about cards!























PRODUCTS USED: Gift Bag from Target, Gift Tag "Mother's Day" clear stamp by Inkadinkado-Happy Days, Envelope sass by The Greeting Farm-"Me Time" Anya. Colored Anya with Copics, Inked some edges with Brilliance and hand doodled those swirlies around "Pamper Yourself".

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3