Saturday, June 19, 2010

"Crazy for Daisy Chains" Oh, Alice challenge!



We meet again. As you can see, I got a little Stickles happy and couldn't help but sparkle up this card, even though it is for Father's Day...who says a Dad can't enjoy a little sparkle while he surfs? Why not, I say!

This card is inspired by the Oh, Alice Chapter #18 Crazy for Daisy Chains sketch challenge! We are to use the sketch they provide on their blog and add a daisy or a flower similar to a daisy somewhere in the design.

http://aliceinwonderlandchallenge.blogspot.com


PRODUCTS USED: Stamp: Surfer Ian by The Greeting farm. I can't believe I only used ONE STAMP!!! This is a first! Papers: all papers by Jen Wilson for My Mind's Eye "Betty Boards" Paper. Colored in copics and Tim Holtz distress ink: spicy marmalade and blue china. 3 black brads. one nonblack brad for the flower. Black pen for my own little handwriting of the sentiment (which I know is currently missing a comma:( I'll fix it maybe) and lots and lots of STICKLES!!! clear and silver for the the dots on the brown background paper. And of course TONS OF LOVE!!!

It is quite difficult to make a manly card. So he ended up more boyish. Thank You kindly for stopping by! A penny for your thoughts? Well, a virtual penny anyway...

Love,
Buttercup xoxoxo




2 comments:

  1. wow! fabulous job with the sketch and I love the bright sunny colors! thanks for participating at Oh, Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!!! Love Surfer Ian and the colors you chose. Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3