Monday, August 23, 2010

Lovely, Lousy Love

Welcome to a little bit of heartbreak. Lilith (pictured below), has gone through some disappointment. Got all dressed up, even put her favorite headband on, only to find that her heart is locked in a cage, unable to play...it happens to the best of us, does it not?

Fear not, Lilith! There is A Someone who has the key, maybe even many someones, Somesomes! There is no rush. Only you have the wings to set that pitter patter free.

Hello & Welcome! I am pleased to say I FINALLY get to play with my Tickled Pink Stamps!!! And do the Lil Lolita Boutique challenge this week!!!

I love this "Lil Lolita Lilith" character because she seems so honest and beautiful. Not at her happiest moment, but a candid moment-even a sad one-are often the most exquisite...in a way that the smiley "Say CHEEEESE" pictures deny.

Thank You all for sharing...I wish you happiness, courage and a heart that is flying high.

SUPPLIES: "Lil Lolita-Lilith" stamp from Tickled Pink Stamps/"This isn't what I imagined" clear art stamps "party queen"/"Bricked" by Stampers Anonymous tim holtz/Colored in Copics, distress ink/diamond stickles/hand made paper roses with 2 brads/some pearls for the bird cage/"caged bird" sizzix by tim holtz

Have a Beautiful Day/Evening :)

Love,
Buttercup xoxo :)

9 comments:

  1. so beautiful and yet so true.i loved reading your post.gorgeous colors and coloring.i just brought a sizzix will have to find the Tim Holtz bird cage.i love it.roses are gorgeous.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an amazing card! I love what you have done with lilith.
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's not to love in this piece? I can relate to it, it makes me emotionally sad, and happy to have gone those hard luck love times!(did you find my teenage diary?)ahahahahaha!!!Love everything you do BC! and that's a fact....0x0x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, lilith is my fav lil lolita. i've said it time and time again but THIS is amazing! i love it. wow. the saying, the story you added to it. all the texture. it's just stunning, thank you for playing with us at LLB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the theme behind this card. The card is awesome. Thanks for joining us at LLB this week hugs from Bron

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH I love this card, I love the colours you have used and I love the theme too!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful card with us this week at Lil Lolita Boutique:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehe - I love that sentiment! Lilith is such a cutie. One of my favourites. Your card is stunning. I love the warm colours and die cuts. Gorgeous!!
    Thanks for playing at LLB this week,
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love what you have done with her and those roses are just gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at LLB this week!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooo perfect for Lilith! Love your stories and expecially your doodling (in Spanish). Perfect sentiment and gorgeous design and colors! xxD

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3