Friday, May 27, 2011

Here's Ryan by TGF! :)


Hello Everyone!

I am not sure how you feel but I have been feeling that it was time to make a more MASCULINE card! Thank TGF for making this wild sprout Ryan and giving me the opportunity to do just that!




Supplies: Colored in Copics~PANTS: B39, B18, B95, B14/ VEST: YG97, YG63, YG17, YG96/EYES: BG72, B95, BG10/SKIN: E000, E00, E11, E13/ HAIR: E49, E47, E35, E37, E15/SHIRT: YR21, YR14, YR18/TGF orange tape/tim holtz tape/like bottle cap/ black marker for faux stitching/tim holtz paper distressor



*Ryan is the newest of the TGF Wild Sprout line
*Will be avail 6/1 during our "Royal Release"
*Stay tuned for more details on a HUGE contest coming up 6/1
*Refer to TGF blog to find out how YOU can win Ryan today

Thank You for Blogging By!

Love,
Buttercup :) xoxo


12 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome boy card and he looks very handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colours & the bottlecap is just the right embellishment :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this card. This guy is Hot looking!
    ~Heidi Brawley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stamp. He's just so darn cute. I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute - I love his hair and his bubble jacket. Your coloring is phenomenal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic guy card, I love that bottlecap accent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card! Hopefully blogger will finally let me comment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is adorable...I love the choice in colors you used...sooooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Card. I love the details especially the bottle cap. He looks like such a cool dude.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3