Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Card for a Very Special Mama! :)



TEACHING ME
LOVING ME
NURTURING ME
SUPPORTING ME
GUIDING ME
BEING THERE
HELPING ME GROW
I LOVE YOU MOM


~Inside Sentiment by Ali Edwards
(not shown here)

Hello All and Welcome to my crafty blog!

I hope you all enjoy your day today. Whether you celebrate today by honoring your mother's memory, or are fortunate to at least speak to her on the phone, or even spend the afternoon with her, Happy Mother's Day! I wish you all a good old fashioned day of face to face or voice to voice conversation!

Pictured below is a card I made for my very special Mother! "Tuesday" by The Greeting Farm reminds me of her! With her crown and her tutu and boots, this is an outfit my fashion forward Mama could absolutely sport!



Supplies: SKIN-colored in copics e000, e00, e11, e13, r20, rv00; HAIR colored in copics yr24, yr23, yr21 and y21; CROWN colored in copics y15 and y17; DRESS colored in copics r02, e04 and r22/"Tuesday" image by The Greeting Farm/"mama = love" by Ali Edwards sentiment stamps by Technique Tuesday




Thank You for visiting! If you have any specific questions, please feel free to email me directly at buttercupblogs at gmail dot com! :)

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Love,

Buttercup :) xo

2 comments:

  1. OMGOSH I bet Mom LOVED this! what an adorabel card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mamacita DID LOVE this card, it's going to be in my box of treasures forever until Portia has a little girl <3 she makes me so proud!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3