Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Throwback Thursday with Wednesday!!! by TGF

Hello Everyone!

It is with bittersweetness that I share with you my Final Throwback Thursday Post as my term of farming with you is coming to a close this month! WAAAA! I will miss you all. But before we get into farewells, let's remember to say "Hello" to this beautiful "Wednesday" Character!

Talk about PERSONALITY!!! I just adore her stubborn stance and her school girl style!





"Wednesday" is one of my favorite Greeting Farm Images! Smart and Sassy is always classy!!!




May you all feel inspired to take a second look at your semi-retired TGF stamps! I love seeing what you all upload the Gallery!!!

Thank You for sharing in this creative journey with me and I wish you fantastic weekend!!!

Thank You!

Love,

Buttercup :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3