Thursday, June 16, 2011

Where Have I Been?


Hello Bloggers!

How I have missed you! And crafting!!! I am happy to say I have just closed a show with The Southwest Shakespeare Company! The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde! I played Gwendolen and I had an absolute BLAST! It was a remount of their previous production so I stepped in for an actress (a talented woman by the name of Justine who could not do this show as she was in another). It was a Wilde Whirlwind of which I thoroughly enjoyed and would do it again at the drop of a hat!

Below is a pic of Yours Truly as Gwendolen Fairfax!


And here are the characters: Algernon, Gwendolen, Jack & Lady Bracknell
(don't they all look handsome?)


I wish I had a photo of the entire cast :( But these will have to do for now!

I hope you enjoy this very tiny slice of my non-paper-crafting life! May you have a day filled with beautiful words, funny people and flavorful foods!

Love,

Buttercup :) xoxo

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3