Monday, August 1, 2011

WORM GIRLS! Buttercup Originals!!! :)



Hello Blogesphere! Hello Art Enthusiasts! Creative Folks! Hello People with Funk & Style! Long time no see! I hope you are well, relaxed and getting all the love and sunlight you need.

As some of you know, I shared some of my original SHE CREATURES with you a couple weeks ago. I posted my original Mermaid Girls and an Octopus Girl. Yes, I am still in love with creatures of the Sea, but yesterday, I became fascinated by WORMS! And WORM GIRLS! So here are my first 2 WORM GIRLS!!! What do you think???


Why do I ask your opinion? Because I must know what sort of demand these Worm Girls may have so I can make them more fabulous and ready for your pleasure! and artistic endeavors!

This is actually WORM GIRL #2



Worm Girl #1


Thank You All for visiting me today!!! I hope you have a fabulous day!!!

Love,

Buttercup :) xoxox

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these worm-girlies! Super cute! You're so creative Buttercup!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3