Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WORM GIRLS in Color!


Hello Everyone!

I hope you are enjoying the new month!!! I have been incredibly busy in the theatre and a tiny bit in the film world as well! As an actor, I participated in a 24 Hour Theater Challenge and a 48 Hour Film Challenge. Each production was cast, written and staged in the allowed time frame!!! It was wild but very worthwhile!!!

Happy to be here today, and share some of my new Worm Girls designed by Buttercup (that's me :) with you! ONE day, I'll figure out a way to get these digis in tip top shape to share with you!!!

Now, here are the girls:

Supplies for Card 1: Worm Girl #4 digi by Buttercup, background stamp by Stampotique, Copics, Distress Stickles


Supplies for Card 2: Worm Girl #3 digi by Buttercup, Heart punches, Stickles, Copics



Supplies for Card 3: Worm Girl #2 Digi by Buttercup, Copics, Stickles, Sentiment by Stampotique



My hope is that you like these Worm Girls, in some way :) And are inspired to create something sooner than later!!!

Thank You so much for blogging by!

Please feel free to leave a comment regarding your interest in my digis!

Have a FAB day!

~Buttercup :) xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hey buttercup. Haven't visited your blog for a while, and i absolutely love the digi images you have designed, including the mermaids. I would love to purchase them if you are selling them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You both! Please forgive my delayed response as I have been out of town and away from the computer for a while!!! Well, I am back and I thank you for your interest! Tracey, please email me your email address so I can send you a free digi!!! My email is buttercupblogs at gmail dot com. I hope to hear from you soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3