Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dia de los Muertos Cake Toppers!


Hola!

Espero que you are having a lovely day y si you celebrate Dia de Los Muertos, espero que you had a lovely celebration!

Here is a cake topper I would love to share with you! A lovely little skeleton bride and groom on a heart shaped box.

Supplies:

Paper Mache Box/Paper Clay/Wire/Acrylic Paints/White tulle/Paper Flowers/White Glitter for the Bride's dress

This Dia de los Muertos, I spent it by going to the Desert Botanical Gardens with my friends, and seeing their procession. This celebration makes me think of my Grandparents and I hope to be making them proud here on Earth :)

I am obsessed with three things these days: Skeletons, Pumpkins and Mermaids. I hope you all appreciate these subjects as much as I do:)

Thank You TONS for stopping by!

Love,

Buttercup xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3