Thursday, November 3, 2011

Elfkins!!! Too early for Christmas???


ELF + PUMPKIN = ELFKIN!!!!

Happy November Everybody!

For some, it may be too early to even THINK about Winter and the Holidays on their way, but for me, I like to stretch out the Holidays as long as possible! And if I want to have orders/gifts ready in time for Christmas, NOW is the time to start creating!!! (If not, a year ago might have given me enough time too!!! ;)




My Pumpkin Series was popular at my day job, my fellow crew requested I do a pumpkin in a Christmas fashion! So here, may I present my first Elfkin, made to order for a very special coworker/friend!



My hope is that you are tickled and inspired to create your own something or other!

Thank You so super much for stopping by!

Love,

Buttercup :) xoxo

2 comments:

  1. very cool! nah never too early at all!! i so want to make a mixed media art doll.
    very inspirational.
    hugs
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this elfkin! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3