Saturday, April 11, 2015

OH SO GIRLY with TGF!!!



She's CUTE, she's CRAFTY, she wears LAYERS and is SCRAPPY!  What's her name?  She is "Dollie with Hearts" by The Greeting Farm!!!  I was so THRILLED to win a gift card from TGF that I just HAD to get this little Dollie!  Is it normal to get this excited over card making?  I don't know what normal is, but I am addicted to all things crafty!

I might also add, I am so thankful to be able to access the internet, to be inspired by all of the craters I mean CRAFTers out there on youtube, in blogs, in stamping challenges.  The world is amazing and being able to connect to crafters of similar interests is the bee's knees!

However you found my blog, I am so glad that you did!  Make yourself at home, stay a while, and enjoy the shenanigans! *Winky Face* (Now, I just write out "winky face" because if I try to make an emoji on my computer, it doesn't work.  *sad face*)

The FFF challenge this week was to create a project which is "OH SO GIRLY"!

What is girly?  I am sure many of you have heard that girls are "Sugar and spice and everything nice".  According to the Urban Dictionary, "Girly" is, and I quote, "An adjective that describes the sort of girl whose favourite colour is pink and isn't afraid to flaunt it through her line of clothing. She is stereotyped with wearing long hair, skirts/dresses and that sorta girly stuff.  Erm... as in Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde."

Are you a Girly Girl?  I must say, I am every woman.  Dressing down, up, sideways, it's all fun!!!  I am currently loving my butterfly kaftan and keeping it really low-key.  But if life calls for a dress, I will rock that dress!  Will it be as charming as "Dollie"?  Now, that's debatable, but still…I urge you all to let your GIRLY Flag Fly High!  Why not?






Materials Used:

"Dollie with Hearts" Rubber Stamp by The Greeting Farm
Paper by Carta Bella : Soak up the Sun Item # CB-SUS39012
Memories Black Inkpad 
Twine
Heart Metal Charm
Pearl stickers
Diamond Stickles
Glossy Accents by Ranger (applied on the lips!)
Copics
Vintage Photo Distress Ink 
Embossing Stamp Pad
Tinsel Embossing Powder by Recollections (on "Love" stamp)

PLEASE know your questions and comments are welcomed!  If you prefer, you may email me at buttercupblogs at gmail dot com and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

Have a wonderful "NOW".  I wish you the courage to let your Girly Flag Fly High!  And if you prefer feeling otherwise, fly that flag high, too!

OH SO GIRLY Challenge here!
"Dollie with Hearts" Rubber stamp here!

Much Love,

                Buttercup xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to make a girly flag!! Love this stamp!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3