Monday, April 27, 2015

Spring with Gooseneck!


Somedays, I'm like Gooseneck.  Bulging eyes, heavy headed, in a cute, minty dress.  I know I am lucky to have my Goat Monster friend emerging from the purple bushes beside me.  Maybe it's too many hours staring at back lit screens, but those dagger eyes are a sign that I, like Gooseneck, could use some SUNSHINE!  Some butterflies, flowers.  Some fresh air.  And let's not forget, what is behind the "Welcome door"!  I am speaking metaphorically here, even though there is a "Welcome Door" behind Gooseneck in my little card.  

Have you been imagining, envisioning or daydreaming of trying something new or something you haven't done in a while?  I encourage you to take this moment to get in touch with your wishes, and SPRING FORWARD into taking a step to make that dream a reality!  Finish that project!  Hang out with your Goat Monster friend!  Whatever your dream may be, I wish you the courage to take the steps to make it happen while Spring is here.  Change is in the air.  So dare to dare.  








This here is a card I made for the Stampotique Designer Challenge which is to create something in a Spring Theme!  I chose the "Welcome Door" with spring themed-confetti behind vellum to represent the beauty of spring and all of the critters that come along with it.  The Door represents a new beginning I hope to walk through upon listening to the whispers of my heart.  That sounds SO CORNY.  The truth, is corny, I must say.  ;)  
The purple bushes (paper from the inside of my Naked 2 Urban Decay Eye Shadow Pallet) serve as fresh allergy inducing vegetation!  Goat Monster is a loyal, quirky friend I hope to know in all Seasons.  As for Gooseneck, she is that wide-eyed and weary woman many of us can identify with from time to time.

Enjoy!




Materials:
Gooseneck, Goat Monster, Big, Medium & Tiny Bee, Welcome Door all Rubber Stamps by Stampotique
Copics
Pink Vellum
Butterfly & Flower Confetti
scrap papers
Butterfly Die Cut by Ranger
Stickles


Love,

        Buttercup xo

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card :)
    Thank you for joining in with us at Stampotique :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3