Thursday, May 21, 2015

Mom and Me-Fabby Friday Make!!!





Thank You Anna Jarvis for your valiant efforts in making Mother's Day a reality!  Although it is a commercial Holiday for some, it is also a sentimental one for my family.  My Mom is basically my whole family, my sister, my bff.  When I saw Mom and Me by Tiddly Inks, I knew this image was a MUST for Mother's Day.

Before I get into technique & materials, I would like to share a quote I read from the USA Today, May 8, 2015 regarding Jarvis' vision of Mother's Day:

         "…a day of reflection and personal thanksgiving to honor our mothers for all they give us in their lifetimes.  Each mother, in her humanity and her limitations, does the best she is able to do."-Lauri Taylor

I just love that.  

Materials Used:
Colored in Copics & Prisma Pencils
Melted Chocolate, Black Marble & Bubblegum Pink Dylusions Paint
Heart & Flower Stencils, Heart Stamp by Dylusions
Sentiment Cling Stamp by Technique Tuesday
White Ink Pen
Coffee Ice Stickles
Lots of Love 

Thank You so much for stopping by!  Happy Fabby Friday y'all!!!

Love,  

        Buttercup xoxo




3 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3