Thursday, October 8, 2015

Any Tiddly's Make!




Hello and Welcome Tiddly Ink's Enthusiasts!

It wasn't too long ago that I made my first ever EASEL card!  As you can tell, I love easel cards!!!  "Scooting by Wryn" is such a fun Tiddly Image!  Her and her scooter are super exciting to color!  Enjoy!!!

Materials Used:

"play" cling stamp by Heidi Swapp
Sizzix Die cut
Blue Yarn
Distress Ink
White Marker
Diamond Stickles
Colored in Copics

Thank You for blogging by!

Love,
         Buttercup xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! That arrow is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute and i love the colours! thanks for popping by to comment on my tiddly inks challenge submission; as for organizing my stamps, it's a work in progress that is taking much longer than i anticipated.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3