Monday, October 12, 2015

Here's a Toast to Fall Colors!


Hello and Welcome to the Tiddly Ink's Fall Color Challenge!

Ahhhh…I love this time of year!  Although the leaves don't dramatically change where I live in the Sonoran Desert, the grocery stores start shelving Pumpkin Flavored this and gravy covered that-I could just gobble it all up!  Yummy yum yummmm!  Bring on the Pumpkin Spice!!!

I'm going to wear a super cute Pumpkin Orange Beanie-even if it is 99 degrees Fahrenheit out!

Anywho, back to this little card~I used the digi Toasting Properly by Tiddly Inks!  She has been a long time fave of mine!  The challenge this week is to create a make using a Tiddly Digi and then incorporate some great fall colors!!!

This challenge is SO FUN and I hope you FALL in LOVE with these autumn colors and enjoy the season!

Feel free to join the Tiddly Ink's Challenge Blog here!

Thank You for blogging by!!!

Love,

        Buttercup xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the crimson dress - great card for our current challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I'm loving all the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3