Thursday, September 15, 2016

Mermaid Bookmark!


Splish splash!  *Bubble* *Bubble*  Swim Swim!

Is it reading time?  Is it swimming time?  With this bookmark, you could do both!  Or maybe just IMAGINE doing both!  Yeah, that's the ticket!

This little bookmark featuring Amy and Her Mini Mermaid Friends is such a cute, quick project to put together!  With a couple pieces of washi tape, some stickles and some fun black marker designs, this baby is ready to gift into a book or to use for my own self! Oh yes!

I would love to be swimming now but this mermaid has rehearsal tonight honey!  Yep yep!

I hope your night is full of the perfect amount of swimming!  Even if that just means taking a shower, it counts!  Us mermaids need our water!

I hope this project reminds me that there are no gifts too small for the gifting!  Bookmarks are cute and functional!

Happy Crafting!!!!

Love,

Buttercup xoxo

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3